Tier 1 Entrepreneur
Tier 1 Entrepreneur UK | You must have access to at least £200,000 investment funds to apply for a Tier 1 Entrepreneur UK.
Your funds must be:
- held in 1 or more regulated financial institutions
- free to spend (‘disposable’) on business in the UK
There are different eligibility requirements depending on whether you have access to £200,000.
You must also:
- meet the English Language Requirement
- be able to support yourself during your stay
- score 95 points –
You can apply for a Tier 1 Entrepreneur UK if you have access to £200,000 in investment funds and you can prove that the money is either:
- your own
- made available to you by other people (‘third parties’) – eg a husband, wife, partner or investor
- in a joint account with your spouse or partner but only if they aren’t applying for a Tier 1 Entrepreneur UK visa
You can use funds invested in a business that you’ve set up in the UK while under a different immigration category – the funds will need to have been invested no earlier than 12 months before your Tier 1 Entrepreneur UK application.