Home > E2 Treaty Investor

E2 Treaty Investor

E2 Treaty Investor Visa

E-2 visa is issued to the person, who has a plan to develop and run the company. Applicant not necessary must be an investor; however, he must be employed as an executive worker. E-2 visa application for regular employees will be denied. This type of visa can be obtained also for unmarried children with the age below 21 and the spouse of the applicant.

The applicant must be able to make a significant investment and ensure that he has enough funds for the smooth operation of new establishment. Moreover, funds must not only recoup the costs and ensure the living wage of the applicant and his dependent. Funds must have a capacity to cover living costs and must have an impact on the economy of the country (such as job creation).

Before appointment with the representative of the US Embassy, visa application form must be filled in. In addition to this form a whole package of documents is needed, such as financial reports of the company, the history of the company, company business plan, tax filings, company organizational structure etc. In order not to get confused with all the papers needed, contact Pacific Migration solutions representatives and they will help you to prepare the whole package.

Are you planning to get USA Investor Visa?

Pacific Migration consultants assist you in assessing your documents for the USA Treaty Investor Plan (E2) and work through the entire processing system, assuring you of a stress free application procedure.