Australia Student Visa in Dubai
Australia is the third ranked country in the world with the highest number of international students after United Kingdom and United States. We have shared few facts for those interested in study in Australia:
- Globally Recognized Degree: Employers from all over the world recognize Australian degree
- 7 of the World’s top 100 Universities in Australia
- 5 of the World’s top 30 Cities for Students
- Can apply for over 22,000 Courses:
- Around 1100 Colleges and Universities: You have the freedom to pick that best suits you
- Cost of Living: Standard of living is amongst the highest in the world while living expenses and tuitions are comparatively lower.
Other services provided include:
- Selection of courses
- Selection of colleges/universities offering relevant courses
- Visa counseling
- Application procedure
- Offer Acceptance for College/University
- Visa filing
- Orientation sessions
Over 2.5 million people have moved to Australia as international students, and many of them have gone out to make a difference in the world. If you want to study something, you will be able to find it in Australia. Some of the most popular fields to study are the natural sciences (Chemistry, Biology, etc.), mathematics, engineering and medical fields. If you want to enroll in a specific course, it’s likely that you can find a university in Australia that offers that program.
When most people think of Australia, they think about kangaroos, green mountains and clean environment. However, Australia has so much more to offer like its friendly people, laid-back nature, excellent education system and high standard of living making it ideal place for international students to study here. Australia is a country of openings for career.